August 2011

My family and usually go in August because of my son's baseball season. We have been lucky and sneaked away for two July 4th vacations to WDW. All other times [8] have been in August.

This year though, my wife has to go on a cruise or my son and I will get lynched. She loves WDW but not as much as my 14y/o and me. So me being the nice guy that I am - I am planning a cruise [out of Port Canaveral of course] and then since we're down here [wink,wink];) I will conveniently book a week at WDW.

So to answer the question, I am looking at August 2-10, 2011 at our one and only resort CBR!

Great thread by the way!

Jose
Norwalk, CT.

we are booked at wdw late august too and also just booked a cruise on the dream from sept 1-4 at the end of our trip...so excited can't wait for summer

Our ressie has changed.I swear for the last time! We will be at CSR from Aug 25-31st and then on DCL from sept1-4 whoo hoo :cheer2:

Count us in. :) We will be at CSR Aug 21-Sept. 2nd. :banana: This will be our longest trip ever to WDW.

Hi! I posted on the Code watch thread. We are going to WL Aug 22-28th. It's a surprise, but I am obsessed!!!! Can't wait!!!:dance3:

It will be me, DH, DS 9, DD 6, DD 5, DD 4, and DS 2. Our DS 19 and his GF are also going ans staying at ASM with FD

DH just agreed to go back ! :yay::yay:

August 26 - September 6, 2011 :cheer2:

Not sure which resort, but as long as we're there I don't care. :)

Hi everyone! We will be at CBR August 20-September 3. This is a new resort for us and I hope we love it!

Hi! I'm brand new to DISboards, and I'm so happy I found it because I need something to help me pass the time until my next trip: Aug 20-26 at Pop Century with my boyfriend - his first trip ever and my 8th :)

We're booked for August 20-27 at Coronado Springs!

I am SO excited! This will be our DS's first trip to WDW! We've done 2 Disney cruises and 2 days at DL. Now we're taking on the world!

I am a bit worried about the heat in August, but it's the most reasonable time to go price-wise while DS is not in school. What is everyone planning to do to beat the heat?

I am so excited to be going again. We are going August 29-September 4
It will be mine dh and #1 ds second time going, but ds#2, dd and my parents first time going. We are staying at CSR. Cant wait.

We're booked for August 20-27 at Coronado Springs!

I am SO excited! This will be our DS's first trip to WDW! We've done 2 Disney cruises and 2 days at DL. Now we're taking on the world!

I am a bit worried about the heat in August, but it's the most reasonable time to go price-wise while DS is not in school. What is everyone planning to do to beat the heat?

Having the fan mist bottles are a must, buy then in advance at walmart or something it will be cheaper! They are pretty good about having either indoor ques, or at least canopies over lines for rides at the parks so it wasnt too bad and we tryed to break it up with indoor things, we did lunch at CRT at 2p to get out of teh heat,philharmagic, laughfloor etc at MK in the mid afternoons...it was managable and a good excuse for some dole whips!

I am so excited to be going again. We are going August 29-September 4
It will be mine dh and #1 ds second time going, but ds#2, dd and my parents first time going. We are staying at CSR. Cant wait.

we'll be there then too, from the 25th-31st then going on the Dream from 1st-4th! cant wait

Our family of seven, DH, me, DS 9, DD 6, DD 5, DD4, DS 2. Staying August 22-28th at GF 2 TPV rooms. Can't wait!!!!! Changed resorts three times, but couldn't resist GF with the deal we got. 1st stay at the Grand. Our first deluxe stay was last summer at AKL CL, and it spoiled me completely!!! Keeping a secret from the kids until we get to the airport.

POFQ August 22- Sept 1.. I can't wait:cool1: Planning this vacation get me through tough days at work. Disney is my happy place:thumbsup2

I do get myself through the day sometimes saying....Do it for "the castle" (that's what my girls call DW). Disney is my happy place too:lovestruc

Hi! We'll be at WDW too! :love:

We'll arrive on
Aug 13 and stay at OKW until Aug 21
Aug 21 to Sept 1 we'll be on board the Disney Dream and then
Sept 1 - 10 back to WDW (currently booked at POR with FD, but hoping to upgrade to OKW with an AP discount)

See ya all there! :goodvibes

We are there the 19-29..POP with a total of 6 rooms and 22 people as of now! My krew is 6 of us plus my mom in 2 rooms at Pop and I am beyond excited..my youngest 3 kids are being surprised..lets hope it stays a secret!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter