• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"August 14th 2006" soon will be August 14th 2007 and maybe.....

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
we will have something awesome as a December discount code coming out around that date as we did last year.

I really want to go again this year but the only way we will be swinging it is with a code, especially if we are buying into DVC. (No DVC rooms for this year at the time we want in a location we would like). Then maybe I can book airfare and not worry so much.

we will have something awesome as a December discount code coming out around that date as we did last year.

I really want to go again this year but the only way we will be swinging it is with a code, especially if we are buying into DVC. (No DVC rooms for this year at the time we want in a location we would like). Then maybe I can book airfare and not worry so much.

NO WAY!!! We'll be at disney, no internet to check on anything from 8/13-8/18 and i know those ap codes get snatched up asap. we don't have an ap yet, and my daughter will be a cm the first week of september, but i am so worried she won't be able to get us a room the week we need to go 12/10-12/15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter