Aug./Sept./Oct. - what weeks are you going?

Aug./Sept. - when are you going?

• week of Aug. 13

• week of Aug. 20

• week of Aug. 27

• week of Sept. 3

• week of Sept. 10

• week of Sept. 17

• week of Sept. 24

• week of Sept. 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
Just booked a trip (THANK YOU DISNEY VISA) with free dining for Sept. 30-Oct. 6. I'm sure a lot of people will be taking advantage of these great deals. So, when's everyone going? :cool1:

edited to add: wondering if I'm getting an accurate tally on the last week, b/c even though people may be checking in on the 30th, it is really October :crazy:

Going Sept 27th-oct 4th!!!

In all of my WDW vacations, this will be the biggest savings I have ever had. Over a 1000$!

I haven't dis'ed in a while can anyone tell me when the free dining is? We were able to enjoy that last Sept and I really would like to take advantage of it again. thanks

Please forgive me. I actually read the answer to my own question on the poll. :blush:

Unfortunately, I couldn't mark our trip accurately. We are going for 2 weeks and the poll only allowed one week answers. We are going Aug 20 thru Sept 2nd. WOOHOO!!!

Lori

snyderla said:
Unfortunately, I couldn't mark our trip accurately. We are going for 2 weeks and the poll only allowed one week answers. We are going Aug 20 thru Sept 2nd. WOOHOO!!!

Lori

I voted for the start of mine, but as noted by Lori, I can't mark our trip accurately either we are going from August 14 - 24th so for 11 days.

I will at POP Sept. 14 - 19. :banana: I was hoping for a trip in the fall, but did not expect free dining to come back. Yay!

We will be at All Star Music from September 14-21.

I am a bit bummed because I had to cancel our room reservations for the
New Family Suites there in prder to get the free dining.

The suited are not included in the free dining plan.

But the free dining is saving us so much money I could not pass it up.

We are spending a couple of nights at the New Family Suites september21-23.

Disney here I come!

Wish it could be later than the week of August 13th, but I've got to get back to my teaching position on August 23rd.

I'm already getting mentally prepared for the heat and humidity!

We will be at the Beach Club 8/22-9/1 so I choose 8/27 since you can't pick 2 weeks.

:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

9/30 - 10/4 at POP then off to visit family in Melbourne for the rest of the week.

Kids have Fall Break the first week of October so this works out great! From what I've heard WDW will be starting the Halloween celebrations that week too!

We were already planning to go 8/12-8/19, so moved it to 8/13-8/20. Best part, we were planning to stay offsite for the 1st time ever to take advantage of a great rate at the Doubltree Guest Suites, now we're staying at the Wilderness Lodge! :cool1:

snyderla said:

Lori

I also could not vote accurately. I am going from September 9th thru the 23rd, staying at SSR and BCV. I bought into DVC last September when I was there. So...no free dining plan....but I will be gettting the dining plan. Starting to plan my meals now. :cheer2: Cindy

We will be at Pop Century 9/30-10/6, too!
VERY excited to have moved my planned Nov trip up :thumbsup2

I know this is the slow time of the year for Disney.......but are there any weeks in Aug/Sept/Octo that you need to watch-out for?

I think these are some of the events durring that time?-

*Columbus Day Oct 9th ???
*Jewish holiday Sept 24-30 ???
*Tri-atholon Sept 22-24
*Joyner Family reunion Sept 1-7th?
*Epcot Wine and Food Sept30th?
*Mickey Halloween Party ?
*No cheerleaders or football players? :goodvibes

Pop Century w/free dining Sept. 14 - 21st. Can't believe we got the free dining. We are soooooo excited. It will just be me and my husband for a much needed vacation!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I was going in the first week of August 8/6 to 8/12 and staying at the Polynesian, but after free dining came out I changed it to 8/20 to 8/26. The only bad part about it is that they didn't have anymore GVC rooms left and I had to book a LVC room, but the price was the same as the old ressie due to the free dining. So I got a better view and free dining at the same price as I had before. I normally wouldn't spend extra money on a view but it's like a free upgrade, I know it isn't free, but it feels like one. With the dining plan and Concierge service, I think I got the food and service taken care of. :wave:

Looks like I'm set and all I need is to find a sweet deal on airfare or get ready for a 1200 mile road trip with twin 9 year olds! :lmao: From my front door step to the Polynesian is 1200 miles one way, give or take a mile or two. :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter