• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Auction for GKTW: 2010 Halloween Horror Nights prop

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Greetings Everyone: It's 10 days away from the start of Universal Orlando's annual Halloween Horror Nights. Therefore, I put up an auction of a prop I received for the 2010 "Halloween Horror Nights: Twenty Years of Fear" media event.

DSC064521.jpg

To view the auction, follow the link below.

2010 Halloween Horror Nights Prop Auction for GKTW

Included is a wooden box, and inside the box is a branding iron wrapped in a "blood" soaked rag with an XX logo. The letter and photo of the 2010 Halloween Horror Nights icon Fear are not included.

You can learn more about these items by reading the following article on the DIS Unplugged blog.

DIS Unplugged: An Invitation to Fear - Halloween Horror Nights XX

About the Power of 10:
We are a group of theme park fans who want to share our passion for the Orlando theme parks with those who need it most: children with life threatening illnesses and their families. When these children ask to meet Spider Man or see Hogwarts Castle through organizations like the Make-A-Wish foundation, many times those organizations reach out to Give Kids The World to make that wish a reality. Our goal is simple. We’re looking to raise $1M to help this worthy organization in their mission to turn no child away. For more information about the Power of 10 please see: http://www.powerof10.us/

Auction ends Friday, September 23rd, and 100% of the proceeds goes to Give Kids The World.

Final day to bid! Auction ends Friday at 9am EST, just in time for the grand opening of HHN 21! 100% of proceeds goes to Give Kids The World Village.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter