Attraction Tix - Boxing Day Sale?

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi All;

Hope you are all doing well.

Do you know whether Attraction Tix normally do a Boxing Day Sale. I meant to book my universal tickets during the Black Friday promotion. But i was travelling in India for work last week and I was so busy prepping for everything the week before that it just got away with me- and while i was in India i was totally wiped out!

So i checked today and it looks like the promotion ended yday (typical). Our trip is not until end of Feb 2022.

Do you think its better to hold out? Do Attraction Tix or equivalent normally do a Boxing Day / Christmas Time sale? Its only £30 difference but that is £60 i can put towards something else.

They didn't last year. Just before Christmas they had adults-at-kids-prices instead of the Black Friday offer of (depending on when you got it) KSC tickets or a $50 gift card per person, and Galaxy's Edge MagicBands.

Edited to add that I didn't notice the Universal part. I don't remember if there were any offers between Black Friday and the end of the year for Universal, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I'm so annoyed at myself. I am usually so good with this sort of thing but this year is my first year travelling for work - and i've just not been myself with it. Well fingers crossed if not hopefully i can find a discount code somewhere.

Hi All;

Hope you are all doing well.

Do you know whether Attraction Tix normally do a Boxing Day Sale. I meant to book my universal tickets during the Black Friday promotion. But i was travelling in India for work last week and I was so busy prepping for everything the week before that it just got away with me- and while i was in India i was totally wiped out!

So i checked today and it looks like the promotion ended yday (typical). Our trip is not until end of Feb 2022.

Do you think its better to hold out? Do Attraction Tix or equivalent normally do a Boxing Day / Christmas Time sale? Its only £30 difference but that is £60 i can put towards something else.

14 days for the price of 7 just dropped this morning!!

Thanks :) unfortunately, I only need Universal Tickets but thank you so much for letting me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter