Attraction question

Shortney

aspiring to work for a mouse :)
Okay this might be a silly question but I have looked around and cannot seem to find the answer. I have never been on the backlot tour at Hollywood studios and I was just wondering if there is still a live tour guide on the tram part of the ride? Also, does anyone know if cp participants can be assigned there.

Oh and one more question, how would someone be chosen as a tour guide for the parks like Keys to the kingdom? I figure that this is out of the question for CPs but I'm just curious!!

The Backlot tour is a pre-recorded track, and yes, CPs can be assigned to work there. The water tank section is a live presentation that would be fun if you're looking for a spiel attraction.

Keys to the Kingdom tours are done by Guest Relations Cast Members. GR is not an option for CPs, but it is an option for Professional Interns.

Okay this might be a silly question but I have looked around and cannot seem to find the answer. I have never been on the backlot tour at Hollywood studios and I was just wondering if there is still a live tour guide on the tram part of the ride? Also, does anyone know if cp participants can be assigned there.

Oh and one more question, how would someone be chosen as a tour guide for the parks like Keys to the kingdom? I figure that this is out of the question for CPs but I'm just curious!!

For you first question: Unfortunately no, there isn't a spieling guide on the Backlot anymore, but there is still a driver. And I'm sure if you put in a written request, you would probably be able to drive the tram, but from other posts by you, I can tell you want a spiel! (As do I, my friend!)

And I have no idea how to get to be a tour guide BUT THAT IS MY DREAM JOB! I figure maybe if you extend the program, you'll have more options? I dunno. I'm hoping to make a career at Disney, so maybe that will be the next step after attractions.

Also, when are you checking in? I've noticed a lot of DISers that are going for the Fall CP and would love to make a big outing!

Seriously, I wish that and Living with the Land still had their spiels. If I had my way, I would be on LWTL, talking about the hydroponics!!! In my dreams I guess.... :cloud9:

Just a heads up for Backlot- Tank (the part with the volunteers) and Shuttles (the part with the tram) are 2 seperate training. Most people are trained for one or the other (though it can be possible to cross-train for both).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter