Attn: VWL Lovers!!

bonrea

Family-Above All Else In Life
For all of us who love the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. :thumbsup2

Does anyone have any idea if there is an easy way to store our bicycles if we bring them?
We would like to bike ride on the trails to and in the campground but if we can't get a ground floor villa / room where could we possibly store our bikes for safety? :confused3

But that bike rack is for the rental bikes.

You may need to keep the bikes in your villa.

I thought that there was a public rack in the area also. I know that SSR has one between Congress Park and DTD Marketplace so they do exist.

You best bet is to ask around when you get there.

:earsboy: Bill

When I was there over Memorial Day weekend, we saw a few bikes locked up near the main doors into the villas..not sure how long they'd been there but I to noticed them at least 3 of the days we were there...

When I was there over Memorial Day weekend, we saw a few bikes locked up near the main doors into the villas..not sure how long they'd been there but I to noticed them at least 3 of the days we were there...

That's tacky. And a possible impedence to evacuation in an emergency.

Its been a while but I remember a bike rake by the marina.

I did take bikes so I am pretty sure there was one. It is a nice ride to Fort Wilderness. Not really any place to ride at WL

I've seen other bikes locked up at the bike racks (besides the rental ones). Heres hoping you get your first floor room. Otherwise, just ask when you get there.

Heres hoping you get your first floor room. Otherwise, just ask when you get there.

Yea.... Only problem is if I can't get a first floor room then we'll have to put them in the elevator to get them up stairs. I'm so sorry but when it comes to this kind of thing I don't trust and I don't want to lock them up where they would be concidered in the way.

Hmmm... I'll have to do some more thinking on this. I have to make my reservations on Sunday the 30th. :worried:

Yea.... Only problem is if I can't get a first floor room then we'll have to put them in the elevator to get them up stairs. I'm so sorry but when it comes to this kind of thing I don't trust and I don't want to lock them up where they would be concidered in the way.

Hmmm... I'll have to do some more thinking on this. I have to make my reservations on Sunday the 30th. :worried:

You could send an email to Disney and ask them.
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

You won't have the answer by the 30th but at least you will know the answer.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter