Attn: Events-Only Attendees -- Has your check been cashed? Help!

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
I'm really starting to get worried: my events-only deposit check still has not been cashed!! I just got our most recent bank statement and it still hasn't shown up as cashed (and it has not been retruned in the mail). I know Linda is only working on the full package ressies, so who do I contact about my events-only ressie?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

~Nancy~

Hi Nancy. You sound stressed! I hope you get an answer quickly.

If you haven't already, e-mail Linda. If you have, and she can't help....and you really are 'stressed out' about this....e-mail Pete.

I've e-mailed him before and he has always been quick to respond.

Good Luck Nancy. :D

Yes, our check was cashed. sent in in overnight delivery the very day event only registration opened up.

Hope you find your check....I'm sure Linda can help you out!

Hope to see you at the convention!

Good news! I found out via e-mail communication that my March check was deposited on May 31st and my bank now shows it as being cashed on June 4th. Woohoo! I can stop worrying now. I guess we're all set for DISCon 2001. See ya there!

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter