Attire for Yachtsman Steakhouse?

Eskie_Lover

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Yachtsman Steakhouse has a dress code? My husband would like to go there, but we both dress casually (he would be in shorts, or track pants, and I would be in jeans), and I don't want to make a Priority Seating, only to find out there is a dress code... I would have no problem dressing up - but based on the fights he and I have had in the past over his attire for going to the theatre etc, I just don't want to even bring up the subject on our vacation....

Thanks!

We were there not too long ago and saw all types of attire, mostly casual. I wore jean capris and a cutesy type top. DH wore a pair of dress shorts and one of those Hawaiin shirts. I think they say it's resort casual. But that means different things to different people. Wear whatever you will feel comfortable in.

Like Determined One, we saw a little of everything when we went. I wore white capris and a sleeveless top and DH wore khaki shorts with a tropical shirt. We were probably middle of the road. We saw people really dressed nice, men in jackets and women in dresses, but we saw others in shorts and tshirts, like they had just left the parks. Id say anything other than a bathing suit or tank top would be acceptable.
Enjoy! Its a great restaurant.

No tank tops on men, no bathing suits, must have something on your feet.
Pretty much everything else acceptable, although you will find that many guests dress up, just because.

My sons always wear golf shirts and khaki shorts and are not out of place. Honestly I don't think I'd wear sweatpants there. It's our favorite place to go, hope you have a great dinner.

I'd agree about sweatpants, even tho they would be within the "no bathing suit, no tank-top" code. Nice walking shorts or jeans would be a better bet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter