Attire for California Grill?

GRAYWIFE

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
When I made my PS for Garden Grill, I was told it was "business casual" dress and then she stated that jeans were ok. What generally do people wear there...just because jeans are acceptable I do not want to be the only there wearing them!!

Thanks for the input!!

I was just there this past Friday night. We saw people in "park attire" as well as people in suits. You wont be the only one wearing jeans, if you feel as though you might be uncomfortable, then you could wear khakis. No need to really dress up unless you want to!

Personally I'd feel out of place in jeans there.

DH wears chino's and a polo shirt, I wear slacks/skirt and a blouse or sweater or a casual dress.

Anne

As noted there will be all sorts of attire at CG. NO one is really going to notice how you are dressed--the only prohibitions are a bathing suit or a tank top on men.

When we went to CG in Sept. this year DH had on chino's and a polo shirt and I had on nice pair pants and a sweater. As said before you will see all sort of things. We felt more comfortable in chino's and nice pants. Have Fun, food is great.

Ducklite I love your house, some day I would like to have one down there too.

I wore dress pants and a polo type shirt and felt fine. The were people there dresses a little nicer, and some very casual. I wouldn't have felt comfortable in any less than what I wore.

If you like sushi....this is by far the best I have ever had

We were there this week for our anniversary dinner....personally we dress up. Dh did make the comment to me about others in the restaurant that night.....there were quite a few people in shorts and dressed down attire.....I consider the CG an upperscale restaurant and prefer to dress accordingly....many others do not feel the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter