attention DVC members

debbiedoo

DIS Veteran
Just read my member clubhouse and be sure to read your fall Vacation Magic!!

We will be getting a code for DVC---does not say what we will be getting though????? Says a DVC member exclusive :)

debbiedoo said:
Just read my member clubhouse and be sure to read your fall Vacation Magic!!

We will be getting a code for DVC---does not say what we will be getting though????? Says a DVC member exclusive :)

I mentioned this in the codes thread too :)

Regarding "exclusive," as they said in Princess Bride "I don't think that word means what [they] think it means." They use the word exclusive to describe the pins you can get from the NPC's too. Last I could tell, Esmeralda pins were not hot-ticket trade items...

I think it would be way too expensive for them to print up different codes to put in each Vacation Magic. I bet it will be a non-unique code that everyone gets.

I'm hoping it will be a DVC logo pin -- nobody but DVC weirdos will want to wear it. I'll want to wear one :)

Want to hear a dream? I'd like it if you entered your DVC member number someplace, and it would create a unique code for a room set at your home resort. Now wouldn't that be cool?

A room of our home resort--I would like that!!

I would like the code to be a cool DVC shirt!!

Or a pin---so we can classify ourselves!!

JeanJoe said:
I mentioned this in the codes thread too :)

Regarding "exclusive," as they said in Princess Bride "I don't think that word means what [they] think it means." They use the word exclusive to describe the pins you can get from the NPC's too. Last I could tell, Esmeralda pins were not hot-ticket trade items...

I think it would be way too expensive for them to print up different codes to put in each Vacation Magic. I bet it will be a non-unique code that everyone gets.

I'm hoping it will be a DVC logo pin -- nobody but DVC weirdos will want to wear it. I'll want to wear one :)

Want to hear a dream? I'd like it if you entered your DVC member number someplace, and it would create a unique code for a room set at your home resort. Now wouldn't that be cool?

That would be wicked cool. Anything DVC and I'll wear it.

reedycreek said:
i'm new to DVC, what is a "CODE" and where did you see this information?

I think the confusion might be that you somehow managed to find yourself in the Virtual Magic Kingdom forum, which is for an internet multiplayer Disney game. "Codes" refer to things you enter in the game to get virtual "stuff" for your character, and apparently the DVC membership newsletter will contain a code for the game.

Does that make sense? If not... don't worry, it's not relevant to you if you're not playing the game. :)

And if you're new to DVC, like I am, then I might as well post:

WELCOME HOME!!! too

Woo Hoo! A code for DVC'ers!

Ahhhh.... A room that looks like my Beach Club Villas!

Maleficent2 said:
HEY BUT you guys have got to SHARE afterall we all shared with you our codes!!!! PLEASE

:love: :teeth: :wave: pirate:

Mal
Yep -- you can check the code thread post I did. I promised there to post it :)

JeanJoe said:
Yep -- you can check the code thread post I did. I promised there to post it :)

Thanks for thinking of us :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter