ATTEN! Single woman wanted to show my uncle the magic of Disney & maybe more.....

just wanted to let you know that uncle paul will be on the boards tomorrow evening w/ me. he'll be here to answer any questions any of you may have while i type.( he is horribly slow) :) --- we're shooting for 7pm ET. hope to see you all there!!:yay:

For clarification, you're talking about Friday at 7 PM, correct?

I'd love to have someone go with me. I did ask a few people but the only one who could go was my youngest son. Yikes, the thought of him wandering around Disney while I was in meetings just wasn't working for me! He could have brought a friend I guess but that really wasn't working for me either!!! :scared1: I think I'll be able to entertain myself though.

Just a reminder 7pm ET uncle paul will be on this thread to answer any ?? you may have. so start thinking.....:yay:

Sorry.. couldn't resist;)

disneybachelor.jpg

Love it! I have been lurking through this just like when I watch the show. Hoping Uncle Paul finds happiness:love:

okay ladies..... uncle paul is here telling me what to say to all of your questions or comments---- i will be typing for him.... he'll be on until 7:30pm so go ahead.....

How do you plan to pick the best lady for you?

Why haven’t you been back to WDW since 1978?

What would be the first thing you would do at WDW?

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?

How often to you work out?

What sports to you like to watch and/or participate in?

Have you ever seen a Disney movie?

If so, what was it? If more than one, what is your favorite Disney movie?

Do you have a favorite Disney Character?
If so, what is it?

thanks for all your posts. this is a little overwhelming especially the picture of the disney bachelor -- that was pretty cool though. as soon as i saw myself w/ the disney bachelor setting i thought OMG what have we done?

What is the last book you have read?

How would you describe your level of patience?

Do you watch TV?
If so, what is/are your favorite shows?

What character strength are you most pleased with in yourself?

What character weakness would you most like to improve in yourself?

Do you consider Jesus Christ more like a wall plaque than a vital part of life?

Am I the only one asking questions? Where are all the other ladies? Come on girls don't be shy come out, come out, come out where ever you are...

Okay, these are my last questions....

Do you wear boxers or briefs?

Do you take your time making up your mind?

Would clothes on the floor drive you bonkers?

Do you bury money in a coffee can in the backyard or one who spends it like confetti?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter