ATTEN! Single woman wanted to show my uncle the magic of Disney & maybe more.....

You are welcome hun. Your uncle is kinda hot.. if only I was about 15-20 years older...LOL:cool1: :lmao:

you guys are too funny!!:laughing: --- i tried to get him to go on that one thread mentioned earlier in this post and he just feels kind of out of his element i guess. A) he's not a chat board kind of guy B) thus far he's not a disney kind of guy either. he said he would just feel kind of funny. i will tell you this much though he is really having fun with this. it's a way different approach that he's ever taken. just the idea of all of this.... he thinks it's pretty cool. thanks to the ladies that have sent their pics and profiles so far. keep them coming!! ----- i'm going to try and keep him away from this thread to keep him down to earth, grounded if you will :) -- we can't have all this hottie talk going to his head:goodvibes --

you guys are too funny!!:laughing: --- i tried to get him to go on that one thread mentioned earlier in this post and he just feels kind of out of his element i guess. A) he's not a chat board kind of guy B) thus far he's not a disney kind of guy either. he said he would just feel kind of funny. i will tell you this much though he is really having fun with this. it's a way different approach that he's ever taken. just the idea of all of this.... he thinks it's pretty cool. thanks to the ladies that have sent their pics and profiles so far. keep them coming!! ----- i'm going to try and keep him away from this thread to keep him down to earth, grounded if you will :) -- we can't have all this hottie talk going to his head:goodvibes --

That's for sure, we don't want him to get to big of a head...

Okay since Teresa put her "stuff" out there so will I. . .

I am 47, single, 5'5" tall and have a 15 year old son that lives with his dad. . .I have been an ap holder at disneyland for more years than most people can count, and I just recently purchased an AP at disneyworld. . .because I am taking 3 trips this year. . .See my photos by going through my myspace link. . .

That's all from me. . .

He likes to cook and has an awesome sense of humor. ( he always has everyone laughing no matter where he is!). He is a helpless romantic!

He cooks!!!!! Ok, he is perfect! I fit most of the critera. I do have a child though and that may not be part of his critera. But he is sooooo cute!!!!! He should be fielding lots of offers soon.

That could be part of the criteria..... he has 2 grown kids of his own and his 21 year old has a baby he is just crazy for. my kids think he is the craziest and funniest and love to hang out with him! so...... i'm not seeing your pic or profile anywhere??? send it on....;)

I am 47, single, 5'5" tall and have a 15 year old son that lives with his dad. . .I have been an ap holder at disneyland for more years than most people can count, and I just recently purchased an AP at disneyworld. . .because I am taking 3 trips this year. . .See my photos by going through my myspace link. . .

That's all from me. . .

Can you believe it the DisBoards has it's own version of Bachelor. :goodvibes I wonder who he's going to Pick..:confused3 You Got to love this...:love:

That's all from me. . .

passing on your info.....:) -- thanks so much for putting your stuff out there!:thumbsup2

Can you believe it the DisBoards has it's own version of Bachelor. :goodvibes I wonder who he's going to Pick..:confused3 You Got to love this...:love:

that is so funny you said that a/b the bachelor ( one of my favorite shows by the way :) ) anyways.... i woke up this morning thinking just that-- we are really doing a disboard version of the bachelor and i think its so much fun!! :laughing:

that is so funny you said that a/b the bachelor ( one of my favorite shows by the way :) ) anyways.... i woke up this morning thinking just that-- we are really doing a disboard version of the bachelor and i think its so much fun!! :laughing:

Pass on to Uncle Paul, there is a group of folks (including some single ladies) heading to WDW on May 14-19...most of us are staying at the POP.....he's welcome to join us......:dance3:

Pass on to Uncle Paul, there is a group of folks (including some single ladies) heading to WDW on May 14-19...most of us are staying at the POP.....he's welcome to join us......:dance3:

:goodvibes i'll be sure to pass that on......:)

just wanted to put this out there----- for those of you that may want to give this a try but are not one to openly put themselves out there, i want to tell you this.... if you want to e-mail me or PM me your info i will consider that private and will not discuss or post anything about you on board. i will pass the info on to uncle paul-- i just wanted to let you know b/c we did get a few that kind of wanted it on the low down--- however--- if one of you is the chosen one... then in the end, everyone's gonna have to know :cool1:

just wanted to let you know that uncle paul will be on the boards tomorrow evening w/ me. he'll be here to answer any questions any of you may have while i type.( he is horribly slow) :) --- we're shooting for 7pm ET. hope to see you all there!!:yay:

just wanted to let you know that uncle paul will be on the boards tomorrow evening w/ me. he'll be here to answer any questions any of you may have while i type.( he is horribly slow) :) --- we're shooting for 7pm ET. hope to see you all there!!:yay:

Sounds like a plan to me, count me in.....now I have to think of questions to ask...hmmmmmmm :woohoo:

Shoot, I'll be sitting in a hotel without computer access so won't be able to participate! Good news is I leave very early the next morning for Disney!! Well actually a conference but it's at Disney so who cares, right? Disney for work or play is still great! :cool1:

L

Shoot, I'll be sitting in a hotel without computer access so won't be able to participate! Good news is I leave very early the next morning for Disney!! Well actually a conference but it's at Disney so who cares, right? Disney for work or play is still great! :cool1:

L

Oh I wish you could pack me in your suitcase. But that's okay 34 more days and I will be there to...:banana: :banana:

Sounds like a plan to me, count me in.....now I have to think of questions to ask...hmmmmmmm :woohoo:

T, ask a few questions for me as I can't be there. . .gotta work tonight. . .darn. . .you are going to get the one up on me. . .lol

Its all good girlfriend. . .

L

:sad1: i have to wait 10mos until i go next time!! we just barely got back:sad:

T, ask a few questions for me as I can't be there. . .gotta work tonight. . .darn. . .you are going to get the one up on me. . .lol

Its all good girlfriend. . .

Darcy It's tomorrow night (Friday, at 7 pm). If you still have to work on Friday, then PM the questions to me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!