Atlantis Day Room

sophie1

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have booked a day room at Atlantis. What number did you call? Did you ask for reservations or the front desk? My DS ( 16 ) has his heart set on playing in the pools and I just can't afford to make a reservation in advance. I'm hoping to get a day room. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?
Thanks Sooooo Much!
:wave2:

While the pools at Atlantis are nice, TL or BB at WDW has much more to do, better slides and is a whole lot cheaper. If part of your trip includes WDW you may want to steer him in that direction instead.

That is a good idea about TL or BB...if you have time to add WDW onto your trip...and if they are open durring the time of year your going. But if you have your heart set on Atlantis..(which for some could be a once in a life time opportunity..and for a 16yo...I can just imagine...how bad he wants to go...We went into the lobby the the day we were there and asked at the front desk. You can always call the hotel number when you get to the port and inquire...we just never thought about it. We were told no...and that they didn't have any or do day room by more than one person...but we just kept asking diffrnet people until we got one. Another option is booking the room at Comfort suites next door...Which is less $$ than booking a room at Atlantis...it's about the same $$ as the day room prices at Atlantis...and it will give you all the benifets of beign a hotel guest at Atlantis.

Good luck...We loved it.

I tried to book a room at the comfort suites but starting the day we arrive, March 11th they require a two night minimum stay. So the cost would be to high. I guess I will try calling the Atlantis the morning we arrive. We will be going over to Atlantis and if the call does not work I will just start asking in person.

I'm sorry...that really sucks.

Like I mentioned before we went right in and asked...but were told no many times before we found some one to help. They have multiple lobby's for all the diffrent towers in the hotel...So even if the front desk says no...ask them where another tower lobby is. We finally got ours at the Coral tower. I'm thinking that not all of the towers do the day rooms....so when they said "we don't do that"...they were just meaning that particular tower. They did suggest to us to try ===tower...where they said they were all out...but we should try ===tower...and so on...Finally a gal behind the counter at one tower lobbys was actually from another lobby...and said she would check for us....a little while later she came back and said she had it all set up for us.

Good luck.

We were there about 4 weeks ago and got our day room at the Coral Towers
also. It was $200.00 tax included and while it is expensive, its not much worse than the shore excursion prices. My DD had a great time, DH and I too!
Would I do it again, well truth be told it was our second time. I was going
to skip it this time but DD7 had her heart set on it. We just took a cab over
and booked the room. Have fun.
Wintermom

We inquired at the Atlantis for a day room last month as I had read on this board that they do them. well was told quite rudely that they certainly do NOT do day rooms at any of the Atlantis towers.....should have asked someone else. We scrapped the idea and just went out onto the beach via a public access path and had a great day on the beach adjacent to the Atlantis property.

The beaches in Nassau, Paradise island are public but the hotels, including the Atlantis will not let you have beach access through their hotel. You must go outside and find the public beach access.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter