At the GF right now

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
Sitting in the lobby listening to the pianist. We checked in to SL this afternoon. The resort is not busy at all. Had no problem getting chairs and table at the pool. The CMs were efficient and friendly enough. The evening food was quite expansive. Our room is very nice. We're down the hall from the food area which is convenient. One funny thing-only the suites get water bottles in their rooms. If there's no water in the fridge you have to ask for it. And it's the small 12 oz bottles. But, as my dh says, it's free! We're here till Sunday. Any questions? I'll try to answer!

Sitting in the lobby listening to the pianist. We checked in to SL this afternoon. The resort is not busy at all. Had no problem getting chairs and table at the pool. The CMs were efficient and friendly enough. The evening food was quite expansive. Our room is very nice. We're down the hall from the food area which is convenient. One funny thing-only the suites get water bottles in their rooms. If there's no water in the fridge you have to ask for it. And it's the small 12 oz bottles. But, as my dh says, it's free! We're here till Sunday. Any questions? I'll try to answer!
Enjoy!:dumbo:

Sounds like you're having a nice time. Enjoy the rest of your trip :).

LOVE listening to the pianist in the lobby!! Happy to hear that you are enjoying your visit to the GF CL.

I am dreaming of the strawberry soup now.....yum!

Have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter