• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At Risk for more rain?

honey2741

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone! What months are you at more risk to have rain? I guess what is the rainy season at WDW? Also what months average around 60 to 70 degrees? Thanks.

It can really rain anytime in Florida, but the worst months tend to be in the summer when it seems to storm every afternoon. As far as cool temps are concerned, December, January, and February would be your best bets. November and October can be nice too, although a little warmer.

we live in FL and chose December to get married in. It can be a rough guestimate in picking which day/week, but typically the 10 days pre-Christmas here are lovely...clear...little to no rain...and weather in the 60s and 70s! :)

we live in FL and chose December to get married in. It can be a rough guestimate in picking which day/week, but typically the 10 days pre-Christmas here are lovely...clear...little to no rain...and weather in the 60s and 70s! :)

Did you worry about it being too cold? I know that living in Florida, I can't take anything below 60!

lol..yeah...i had thought about that. I waited until 10 days pre-wedding for the 10-day weather outlook...when the weather looked consistantly warm i didnt bother buying a wrap :)

I live in FL and also was a Dec. bride. I agree that it's one of the best months weather-wise in FL. You definitely won't get 60-70 degree days in the summer! I'd say that November-Dec and then Feb-March have pretty good weather (January is nice too, but that's usually when we get some of our coldest weather).

Of course, you never know when a random thunderstorm or cold front will come through. A big rainy cold front actually came in the morning of our wedding, but it cleared up by noon and ended up being a perfect blue-sky day (and i was hoping for a cooler day anyway, that's why we chose December!). That's one good thing about FL...rain typically passes through quickly instead of lasting for days and days. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter