• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASMu suite question

Nayan

DIS Veteran
We are heading over Wednesday for a couple days of fun and staying in the family suite at ASMu. I was wondering what's in the kitchenette? What would I need to bring and can you actually cook or just heat things up? Is there a fridge/freezer? TIA :)

I brought an electric frying pan to cook with. We made eggs, tuna melts, grilled cheese, burgers. Plus we made soup, Easy Mac type things in the microwave.

The mousekeeper used to wash the pan for us, so it was NOT considered illegal or a problem to have it there. I'm sure it would be a problem in a regular room, but the kitchenette had counters and electrical outlets right there to use the pan safely.

We'll be staying in one of these in TEN DAYS! Sorry to have my squee moment, really I just wanted to sub for any more replies :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter