ASMovies housekeeping question

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
My cousin returned from ASMovies and found they had really bad housekeeping. They said that the first day there was alot of food spills all over the floor. they call to get someone to come and vacuum again. but the next few days it was never done. Then they decided to look under the beds, (which i have never done :idea: ) and they said it was disgusting. The manager came up and checked the room again and was surprise and had cleaning crew come in again. By the end of the week they were really disappointed in the value(there first time in Values)

I am staying at ASMusic soon and am afraid to look under the bed now :eek: , I guess i wonder is it better to not know what is there or hope that it clean?

My cousin returned from ASMovies and found they had really bad housekeeping. They said that the first day there was alot of food spills all over the floor. they call to get someone to come and vacuum again. but the next few days it was never done. Then they decided to look under the beds, (which i have never done :idea: ) and they said it was disgusting. The manager came up and checked the room again and was surprise and had cleaning crew come in again. By the end of the week they were really disappointed in the value(there first time in Values)

I am staying at ASMusic soon and am afraid to look under the bed now :eek: , I guess i wonder is it better to not know what is there or hope that it clean?

They must of gone on an off day, I'm very sorry to hear they went through that. I would've requested a new room immediately, forget about waiting for them to come clean up. I've stayed at the ASMu and ASMo and the rooms have always been clean and the housekeeping was also very nice and accomodating. I guess anywhere you go you can encounter something like this once in a while but I really don't think its the norm.;)

I wouldn't let one person's negative experience already damper your trip when you haven't even left yet. We see negative comments on here all the time about sloppy housekeeping but what we don't see very often (like almost never) is the thousands of people that go all the time and never have one single problem with housekeeping.

If there is a housekeeping problem, call them right away. If you don't get the situation cleared up in a reasonable amount of time, call the front desk. And don't let the matter go unnoticed.

We've stayed twice at ASMo, and were completely satisfied with the room and housekeeping each time. We honestly couldn't find anything negative to report about. I'm very sorry she had a bad experience, but rest assured that for that one negative, there are thousands of positive reviews. Go with the mindset that you will have a great stay, and you will! If, for some reason, the room isn't to your satisfaction, I would hope the issues could be resolved quickly.

This is about the individual assigned to clean that room not a resort-wide or Value problem. And it could happen anywhere.

We didn't like ASMO much for other reasons but our room was sparkling clean. I forgot something in the room after check out and ran back to get it. The mousekeeper was there and that room was STRIPPED bare ... it was so clear that this nice woman was committed to doing a great job that I slid $5 extra bucks onto sink as I left.

OTOH, there were pills on the floor when we checked into AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter