ASMo question

Ilove8Trax

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying there in July and just wondered if anyone , who isn't really picky, was disappointed or had a "bad" room as far as distance, view...all that kind of thing. I know that the set-up is different and supposed to be better from the other All Stars. I wondered if being towards the back of the resort was not a likable place to be. I'm also debating whether or not to fax in a room request. Thanks!:D

we have stayed at ASMo the last 2 years staying in Toy Story (Buzz) on 3rd floor and then Dalmations (Pongo) ground floor and I really cannot think of a "Bad" location... Our room in Dalmations was overlooking some gardens and then right at the back was a car park (couldn't even see it for the shrubs etc) and they were 2/3 mins from the food court/ and main pool... the furthest from cinema hall would be Mighty Ducks but even at that you'd be talking a 4/5 minute walk...nothing at all really.

Wherever you stay it is really cool.... we just requested the blocks that appealled to our daughter who was a massive fan of TS and 101.

HTH

Disney Daft Mum

Val

We stayed in the Fantasia building,third floor facing the "courtyard" and thought it was a good location.This was before you had to pay for "preferred" buildings,and thinking about it now,paying the extra may not be worth it at this resort.

I remember thinking that the Dalmations building would be almost as good as Fantasia(very cute,too)when we were there,but I can't remember the exact location of the other buildings :o .

I just returned from ASMo. I was in the Love Bug area. It is the furtherest back like Mighty Ducks is to the side. I was 3 rooms from the end of the building. The walk was not bad. It was very hot there last week. The high's were always 93 or higher. The lows around 73. I had a courtyard view of the winner's circle which is also a water play area. The walk from the food court or busses was you went by the main pool then by Fantasia then you got to Luve Bug. My room was clean when I arrived and mousekeeping kept it that way for me. Any other questions you have feel free to ask.

We've stayed at the Movies twice now. The first time was in Love Bug - great room - very quiet and a short walk to the food court/bus stop. Then we stayed in 101 Dalmations and again - great room - very quiet and a really short walk to food court/bus stop.

Our room was very clean and we always enjoyed our stays there!!!

The Movies is a great resort! Back by the Love bug area they have jumping fountains in the courtyard area and it was very quiet, not a bad walk either.

The Toy Story courtyard is really cute and you're right next to the main building which is nice. My kids loved playing in the courtyard.

Funny thing is my least favorite building are the preferred ones. I don't like the themes of them at all and that clown jack-in-the box freaks me out. :)

If I were to go again I'd probably go with the Love Bug area because it was more peaceful back there.

I wouldn't pay extra for Fantasia, In my opinion it's not worth it. We've stayed in Dalmatians (our favorite....DD is dalmatian obcessed) Mighty Ducks and TS. I didn't like the second floor much, but luckily we were right near the steps.

Thanks for the feedback. It doesn't sound like there is a undesirable room on the resort grounds. I remember one year staying at ASMu and we stayed in the VERY back where the big cowboy boots are. What a walk to the food court. I would refill my mug and by the time i got back to the room, i had drank all my lemonade. Glad Movies is set-up differently and defently sounds more fun. I stayed there breifly last January but didn't roam the grounds. Once again, thanks!

I guess people would say that I stayed in an "undesireable" room. We stayed in the Mighty Ducks facing the parking lot. But you know, we were hardly in the room except to sleep, so it really didn't make a difference to us. In fact, I would say that since it faced the back, it was much more quiet than the other buildings. Hey, it was good exercise everyday to walk to the food court and bus stop!!:cool:

I've stayed in that building with the cowboy boots in ASmusic. That is a far walk.
We've stayed at movies the last 2x and it is setup much differently. None of the buildings are as far as those cowboy boots.
If I were to request....I would ask for either dalmatians or toy story.

Definitely fax a request....it can't hurt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter