ASMo availability?

ban26ana

Mouseketeer
I'm currently booked at ASMo 12/23-12/31. We want to add another night, so checking out on New Year's Day. When I try to add that day online, it says there is no availability. I called, and they said the same thing.

But when I price out a package online for ASMo 12/20-1/1, it goes right through. Shows availability. Could I rebook my vacation for these dates, and then cancel the first few nights that I don't need? Obviously there are rooms available for that night.

Do you have a package or room only? If a package, you would have a cancellation fee, and if it was a discounted package, or even a discounted room only, you probably cannot book the same promotion now, depending on what the "book by" date was. If you have a room only at rack rate, you should be OK....but book the new ressie before you cancel the old one, or you may loose it altogether.

If you do have a package with a special rate, that could be the reason...there are only so many available for a promotion.

Are you booked for a standard room? There aren't as many standard rooms at ASMo, but if you check a new reservationonline, it will show you preferred rooms if any are available. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!