Asking for Help!

princess aurora

Been There. Done That. GOING BACK!
Thought I'd add this here...

Hi everyone!
I just completed my very 1st page EVER! It's my title page to my Disney scrap booking album. Phew, it's a lot of work this scrap booking thing, especially when you're afraid to cut the paper, lol!

I'm sure I'll get over the initial "but what if I do it wrong" thoughts that hinder any fast process for me. In the mean time I can not find a site I stumbled on and DID book mark but then unfortunately must have deleted it .

There was a site with a lot of "sketched" layouts for square and/or block pages only. They did not have too many embellishments either. The name Sherry comes to mind but I have no idea if that is the designer???? I also remember them being in double page layouts, which I really liked as well.

Anyone have the foggiest of ideas what I'm talking about???? I'm a total fraidy cat when it comes to scrap booking and I plan to scrap-lift galore...but I think I am also the simple layout-type too and just want square edges with not too much fussiness on my pages.

Any help would be appreciated!

you could try sketchlovers or memory creators they both have tons of sketches to use. I personally dont like BH as most of her sketches use multiple pics but of a small size, i tend to use 6x4.
dont be afraid to cut into that paper, it is usually less than a $1 and if you make a mistake you can always use it as a border on cardstock or some other use.
go for it
have fun

Thanks all,
Yes it was Becky Higgins' I was thinking of but then looking at her layouts again I wasn't as impressed.
I have reviewed many of the pages at 2peas. Everyone is very creative and lots of ideas for me to scrap lift!!!!!!

I'm still a babe in the woods when it comes to scrapbooking but I have cut a few more pieces of paper now :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter