Ashley and Umut August 1, 2009 WP/GF My planning journal!!!

arubio0801

It all started with a wish...
:)

About us:
We met online on a dating website called "true". But our first date was at one of your favorite places. Starbucks yes I know how romantic right? hehe It wasn't love at first i must say.We are the type that ned to get to know each other first. But I did feel a connection at first a strong one. We had very much in common and talked for hours. And didn't go on another date intill about month later and from then on we've been with each other since.

The proposal:
Well it was romantic of course like any other engagement. But it was unique and special to me. It all started as wanting to go to Walt Disney World for our year aniversary. So we planned and flew in August 1st. and he was all nervous and mumbling and talking to himself, so I kinda had an idea what was going on he wasnt smooth about it.We were uber tired from the plan ride.We went and checked in at The Port Orlean's French quarter. It was awesome we really loved that resort.We deicded to drop our stuff off and head off to the Magic Kingdom for lunch and alittle fun. We went to Tony's its close to the entrance, it was good out of the times that ive been to disney i have never been there. We walked out and it had just rained so it was HOT out. We walked over to the wishing well which is on the right side of the castle. Another place ive never been and he gave me a quarter and told me to close my eye's and make a wish and he said think hard so i did and I opened my eyes threw the quarter in and i didnt see him and when I looked down he was on one knee and said "You are the love of my life and i would love it if we spent the rest of our lives together will you marry me? And of course i said yes. And we had the best vacation after that!! And thats the start of the rest of our lives.
Where it all happend:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/lilpnut428/?action=view&current=umutandi-6.jpg
I can't remember how to put pictures.(please help!!)

By the end of the trip(which was a week) we already knew we wanted a Disney wedding and had our date picked and guest list done!!! :cool1: :)
Next our first vist with the planner!!!!!

haha, I was proposed to in the same way, with a quarter and everything... except me being me I said "you can't make a wish on a quarter" and threw DF off, he finally said "oh it's fine just amke a wish" :lmao:

So needless to say, I love your E-Story and PJ so far!:goodvibes

oh, to post pics, just click on the "Insert Image" button and copy and paste the "direct link" that you can get from photobucket. HTH

YAAAAY ANOTHER DISNEY BRIDE!! Congrats! you dont have long to go - August is not that far away!

I look forward to hearing all your plans!!

Sorry it took me soo long to update......
We when we got back in from Disney we called and set up a PS her are some pictures from the trip we were soooo excited!!
We picked our site WP/GF we were soo excited to go down. It was soo nice out when we went. We ended up getting there early and just walked around the GF it's soo amazing i've never been inside!! I know it's crazy ive been missing out.

So here are some of the details that we already have.
It's at WP/GF
We go in a couple weeks (march.7-11) for our PS for the tasting and main details!!!
So ill know more then.

But ive already got my dress!!
its maggie sottero name sonya
(im having problems posting pics)
thats why i didnt post any

cont....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter