Aruba timeshares for rent?

rdsx28

Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!
Hi, I know this is not Disney related but I always get the best advice from you all. I am looking to rent a timeshare in Aruba for the February school vacation week for my mom and aunts. Can anyone recommend a good site where they may be posted that is trustworthy? Thanks for any help! :goodvibes

Try www.bluegreenrentals.com They may not be the lowest cost, but they are trust worthy. Look under thier "limited availability section". Also try Tug2.com classifieds. They are from individuals, so "renter beware" as always.

Also, check www.redweek.com or www.myresortnetwork.com. Just so you are aware, RedWeek will make you pay $10 for a 6-month subscription in order to see the details on the condo or to contact the owner. I don't think that's the case for the second one.

DVC, at one time, allowed members to trade out for properties in Aruba. They may still permit that, so you might want to check on the DVC Rent/Trade boards if any members would be willing to rent you the points to do that. As those types of arrangements usually cost members more points, they might not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter