Artist's Palette

katallo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort? I called today for a ps but was told they only do "walk-ins".

It's a food court. I thought in that genre it was a very good food court, but it's still a food court .....

They had some nice sandwiches and brick oven cooked (on site) pizzas

Artist Pallate is a counter service place at Saratoga Springs....don't confuse it with Artists Point at WL which is a lovely sit down dining place.

Artists Pallate is actually one of my favorite counter service places....they have 1 hot meal selection each day (pot roast, meatloaf, BBQ etc...depends on the day), their flatbreads are excellent....sort of like gourmet pizza for 1 and they have nice home made soups and salads. Plus all of the standard grill and snadwich fare. A little pricier than most of the counter service places if you are eating a lot....but the food is a notch above also.

Very pleasent atmosphere in the seating area....I have never seen it crowded and the light fixtures in there are hand blown art glass....almost worth the boatride over there just to see the glass.

It is a very odd setup....the gift shop, the grocery and the food service area are all open together and I still feel like I don't know where to go to order, pay, etc even after 3 trips over there (maybe it is just me....but somone was on drugs when they drew out the floor plan for this one!!)

Thanks for your help. Now, it makes sense. The CM at PS didn't mention that it was a food court. We may try it for lunch and have the chance to check out the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter