Artist Point or Narcoossee's?

bethd1321

Earning My Ears
We are trying to decide between Artist Point or Narcoossee's, Grandma is taking our 3 girls to Whispering Canyon :yay: so DH and I can enjoy one peaceful meal. Help!! TIA

Last week, we ate at both Narcoossees and Artist Point. Artist Point was wonderful. Narcoossees was disappointing.

The mushroom soup was amazing and didn't have an overwhelming mushroom flavor. It was the best appetizer that I had the entire trip. My husband had the venison spring rolls, which he liked. He voted his Buffalo Steak to be the best entree of the entire trip (even over LeCellier's filet which was great). I had the Beef Tenderloin which was delicious. We both had the Coffee Two Ways for dessert which consisted of a bread pudding and coffee flavored Creme Brulee. He liked it a lot but it was a bit rich for me. We won't hesitate to return to Artist Point next trip. It was fantastic.

At Narcoossees, everything except dessert was meh (barely just ok). I was so disappointed. I will say that it is not worth the money. Keep in mind that we only ate at the more expensive places so money wasn't a concern, but the food we had there that night was equal to an Applebees or TGIFridays. It was fine but it wasn't fine dining. Narcoossees did win out on the best dessert of the trip. My husband voted for their Key Lime Creme Brulee (he had a lot of creme brulee last week) as the best of the trip. I had the special YOMD Almond Crusted Cheesecake with cherries and whipped cream. It was so incredible.

I haven't exxperienced Narcoosees, however I had an incredibly wonderful experience at Artists point - great atmosphere, incredible service and simply delightful selection of food and very good.

We have been to both. Narcoosees is LOUD. Not relaxing one bit. Would you consider other choices (California Grill, Citricos, Victoria & Alberts)? Artist Point is great, but that puts you close to the kids...so are you really getting away?

I have not eaten at either, but had the same problem you do with choosing. In the end I chose Nacrossee because of the view of the fireworks over the castle while me and my GF eat. Very Romantic

We are trying to decide between Artist Point or Narcoossee's, Grandma is taking our 3 girls to Whispering Canyon :yay: so DH and I can enjoy one peaceful meal. Help!! TIA

We love the WL. My recommendation would be dinner at Artist Point:thumbsup2 , started or finished with a great drink in the beautiful Territory Lounge. FYI, they have a great chocolate mudslide martini.:worship:

This is such a wonderful resort the kids will have plenty to explore in the lobby and on the grounds. Make sure Grandma take them outside to see the geyser and the bunnies:tiptoe: which are all over the place.

Hope you have a romantic evening!:lovestruc
Mrs. Disney Ron

Am happy with what I am reading. I finally decided to change from Narcoossee's to Artist Point for our June trip.

We have been to both. Narcoosees is LOUD. Not relaxing one bit. Would you consider other choices (California Grill, Citricos, Victoria & Alberts)? Artist Point is great, but that puts you close to the kids...so are you really getting away?

While I agree that Narcoossee's can get loud - the loudest experience we had back in February was at CG. We've been there four times now - this was BY FAR the most chaotic dining experience at a signature restaurant that we've ever had. We also ate at Narcoossee's during that trip and it was nothing compared to what we experienced at CG.

I agree that Artist Point, while wonderful, would not put me far enough away from the kids...

Just food for thought...

I've been to both-I'd pick Artist Point any day. Plus-it will be convienient since your other family members will be at WCC.

I've never eaten at Narcooses, but we LOVED AP! The Smoky Portobello Mushroom soup could have been my entire meal - it was fabulous! I had the fixed price dinner, so it came with a smaller serving of soup than if you ordered it as an appetizer off of the menu. They also used to include the frisee salad as a part of that dinner & it used to come with a cheddar cheese instead of chevre (I'm not too big on goat cheese) & a different salad dressing. I also had the cedar plank salmon which was good. My other favorite was the Berry Cobbler which was fantastic! My DH had the venison rolls which he liked & some type of fish (? halibut) which I don't see on the menu anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter