• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Article about an Adventure Guide

Love this story! I miss seeing Aladdin at DCA and was wondering where he ended up. The genie was always so funny and kept it fresh with updated jokes on current events. Sounds like a great guy as well! Maybe I will bump into him on an ABD trip.

Last edited:

Danny was one of the Guides on my Danube River cruise and Prague add-on last summer. Such a nice guy. Wish I'd heard him tell this story! :) So wonderful!

Thanks for sharing the article, @OhanaCuz!

Sayhello

Those are great articles.

One point that interests me is this: the literature from ABD indicates the triple rooms have a pull-out chair; the author indicates the rooms he as well as his parents had had a pull-out sofa. That's a considerable difference in size. And since we have a triple booked for our June 14th cruise I am curious which one it is!

Those are great articles.

One point that interests me is this: the literature from ABD indicates the triple rooms have a pull-out chair; the author indicates the rooms he as well as his parents had had a pull-out sofa. That's a considerable difference in size. And since we have a triple booked for our June 14th cruise I am curious which one it is!

I had this question as well and I think it depends on the type of room. If you click on "suite" you can see a sofa. If you click on a category AB you see a seat by the window that looks like it can be pulled out.

https://www.amawaterways.com/ships/amaviola-river-cruise-ship

I had this question as well and I think it depends on the type of room. If you click on "suite" you can see a sofa. If you click on a category AB you see a seat by the window that looks like it can be pulled out.

https://www.amawaterways.com/ships/amaviola-river-cruise-ship

Thank you. I see what you are referring to.

I think we will be fine. Storage for our clothes looks like it may present an interesting challenge.

Hopefully I can put my soft-sided duffel under the bed and use that as my "dresser"!

Thank you. I see what you are referring to.

I think we will be fine. Storage for our clothes looks like it may present an interesting challenge.

Hopefully I can put my soft-sided duffel under the bed and use that as my "dresser"!
One of the cabinets has shelves. I used that as my "Dresser".

Sayhello

P1030567_zpsln1sqptg.jpg

This is crazy. I was checking to see if there were any new ABD videos on Youtube. Not only is there a fantastic one about the Rhine river cruise just added but the same guy does the intro! I must go to those museums!!

This is crazy. I was checking to see if there were any new ABD videos on Youtube. Not only is there a fantastic one about the Rhine river cruise just added but the same guy does the intro! I must go to those museums!!

So cool! And I love that Danny is singing along at the Mechanical music museum! :) Such a great voice!

Sayhello

I must say that the music museum wouldn't have interested me before -- but after watching the video I want to go.

I'd also love to see the Porsche & MB museums, but my daughter said "no way".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter