Art!

Bump! We should get this thread going again!
I have a lot of drawings but most of it is silly fanart... and I still don't know how to upload pictures...

(I honestly do not know why it is so yellow... it looks way better in real life. The snow flakes were making the paper glare, so I had to take it in a slightly shady area.)

You should totally post your drawings, ColdNeverBotheredMe! All you need is a photobucket account! Upload your pictures and once you click on one, there will be a URL link on the right side of the page. Copy and paste into your reply. :)

Duuude you're so good! Is that just colored pencil? What kind of paper did you use? Also, if you have a scanner, that could fix the problem of it looking weird.

Thanks, I'll do that! I don't have many Disney drawings though... I did one of the characters from Frozen in modern day clothes but I gave it to a friend...

Duuude you're so good! Is that just colored pencil? What kind of paper did you use? Also, if you have a scanner, that could fix the problem of it looking weird.

Thanks, I'll do that! I don't have many Disney drawings though... I did one of the characters from Frozen in modern day clothes but I gave it to a friend...

Thanks! I just tore regular white paper out of a sketchbook. And I used mostly regular colored pencils. I did color with black prisma for her top and white gel pen for snowflakes and hair. I used to scan my drawings, but our scanner isn't too great and would wash out the colors. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Your drawing don't have to be disney either to share them here. If you look back at other pages, they're not all Disney. :)

Okay, so there's some Disney in here. These are basically drawings of my favorite characters from my main fandoms, so yeah... and girl in the bottom corner is supposed to be me.... And they're all done with ballpoint pen hence the lack of color and shading... xP

I have a very simplistic, cartoonish style...

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/ewinikka/media/Scan0018_zpsf79febd1.jpg.html
http://s42.photobucket.com/user/ewinikka/media/Scan0019_zpsb87122de.jpg.html

Okay, so there's some Disney in here. These are basically drawings of my favorite characters from my main fandoms, so yeah... and girl in the bottom corner is supposed to be me.... And they're all done with ballpoint pen hence the lack of color and shading... xP

Those are great! I love Hiccup! :D

Here, this is more recent, did it today as a matter of fact, and it's also colored... fanart for this AMAZING new animated miniseries, Over The Garden Wall! Sorry there's like a huge white space on the side.... Done with ink and prismacolor pencils (I can never go back to normal colored pencils again...ever...)

Btw I seriously recommend Over The Garden Wall, it's brilliant!

Here, this is more recent, did it today as a matter of fact, and it's also colored... fanart for this AMAZING new animated miniseries, Over The Garden Wall! Sorry there's like a huge white space on the side.... Done with ink and prismacolor pencils (I can never go back to normal colored pencils again...ever...)

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/ewinikka/media/theendelwoodtreecolored_zpsbb599193.jpg.html

That's cool! I'll have to check that out. ;) I don't think I could ever abandon my colored pencils. They're my precious! Lol

Those are both great!

Meanwhile all I'm doing lately with art is doodling Bill Cipher on my notebooks XD

You're welcome!

It's so good, I love it almost as much as Slugterra (for me, that's saying something xP). Bill is cool. :laughing:

I'll try and watch it soon. I don't have Disney channel so I'll have to find it online somewhere. Speaking of cartoons though, I do very very very strongly recommend Over The Garden Wall, I'm kind of mildly obsessed at the moment.

I would post some drawings but I can't draw for my life sooo....

I'll try to find something.

So speaking of art, I just downloaded a free trial version of a digital art program and am finding it complicated and kind of hard, but also a lot of fun! Anyone ever tried digital art? (this is the first time I've ever tried to do any kind of digital art, normally I stick to traditional)

So speaking of art, I just downloaded a free trial version of a digital art program and am finding it complicated and kind of hard, but also a lot of fun! Anyone ever tried digital art? (this is the first time I've ever tried to do any kind of digital art, normally I stick to traditional)

I've done doodles on the computer, but nothing too fantastic. I've also drawn things on paper and fancied them up digitally, but that's really it.

Ok, so I have nooo idea when I drew this. I just found it on the folder on my mom's computer entitled "Megan's Phone" so I just found it. It's supposed to be One Direction.

0315132042_zps93eabdbe.jpg

I have no idea why Louis has such a gigantic head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter