• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art of Marvel Standard or Sequoia GF club?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Art of Marvel Standard room is $100 more than Sequoia Golden Forest Club for the dates we are planning. Which would you choose? Newer hotel or older with the breakfast & club level? Thanks!

I chose Sequoia Lodge because I liked the similarity with Wilderness Lodge at WDW. I'm not much of a Marvel fan and I'm frugal (cheap). I didn't go with Club level (again cheap) and figured we would get breakfast at Disney Village or in the parks.

j

Club level. I like the lounge for the breakfast (more options than regular breakfast) and the snacks, the private check in and easier access to baggage storage. You will have a room in a central location near the entrance. Don't know this for sure, but I think the club level rooms are a bit bigger than a standard room. Not sure on how this work between different hotels.

I would only do Marvel if I'm with a huge Marvel fan and someone who likes hotel decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter