• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art of Animation Pool Hours?

toodles12

Earning My Ears
Is there a place to find the pool hours? We're staying at AoA Sep 30-Oct 2.

Also, can you only swim in the pools at the resort you're staying in, or can you swim at other resorts?

Thanks!

I did some research on this because we will be there September 29th to October 6th. The pools are open until midnight, but with no life guard. I don't recall what time the life guard leaves. And you are only permitted to swim in the pools in the resort you are staying in. Hope this helps.

Even though there are "posted hours" at some pools,you will find that Disney will allow Guests to use the Pools 24/7(unless they are cleaning the Pool) AS LONG AS THE GUESTS REMAIN QUIET during the hours when most everyone will be sleeping.:)

Just like the other Value resorts, there is a big sign posted reminding guests using the pool after 11:00pm about quiet hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter