Art of Animation, is the Skyliner construction bothering guests?

Did the construction of the Skyliners have any effect on your Art of Animation stay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Unique&Antonio

Earning My Ears
I just got an email from Disney about my upcoming stay and informing me of the construction. I wanted to know if it caused any major disturbances for anyone?

It didn’t when we were here last August. The construction was outside the guests area or near the bridge over Hourglass lake. We saw the first site when we were coming or going to the parks and the second one when coming back after taking the Pop bus. We never heard anything. It might be different now but I haven’t read any complaints anywhere.

It didn’t when we were here last August. The construction was outside the guests area or near the bridge over Hourglass lake. We saw the first site when we were coming or going to the parks and the second one when coming back after taking the Pop bus. We never heard anything. It might be different now but I haven’t read any complaints anywhere.
Thanks a lot. I’ve heard horror stories about other resorts under construction and I wanted to be sure we weren’t walking into a mess.

We just got back from POP and weren't bothered by the skyliner construction. There is a wall on one side of the bridge so you can't see on that side but, other than that, no noise issues at all. POP is also going through major renovations, one building at a time and we weren't bothered by that either. We walked across to AOA a couple of times....the theming is really nice! Have a great time!

We just got back from POP and weren't bothered by the skyliner construction. There is a wall on one side of the bridge so you can't see on that side but, other than that, no noise issues at all. POP is also going through major renovations, one building at a time and we weren't bothered by that either. We walked across to AOA a couple of times....the theming is really nice! Have a great time!
Thanks a lot! As long as the Big Blue Pool isn't affected I'm sure my kids will be happy. My personal concern was the aesthetics being disturbed but from what everyone is saying I'm glad it won't be an issue. I'm very new here so I really appreciate everyone weighing in.

Good to know, hopefully it won't affect my trip in September. Can't wait for my next trip after this one(probably years away) to see them up and running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter