Arriving Thursday Nov 29 - Weather and Santa?

Amommy21

DIS Veteran
We are arriving at THE BEACH CLUB Thursday, Nov 29. Any information about weather? And where can we see Santa? Will he be at resort?

Only our 2nd trip to WDW, but we have passes and go to Disneyland all the time. We are from the Northwest, so anything 68-70's feels like shorts and capri weather to us!

My all time favorite Santa photos in Disneyland are the victorian Santa at California Adventure, great out door, bright photos and Santa at THE GRAND CALIFORNIAN.

I would love to see Santa somewhere outdoors, in beach or victorian type attire. Please advise...

TIA!

I recommend checking out weather.com as they will give you forecasts for the Walt Disney World Resort. Unfortunately it looks like there is some rain moving in at the end of next week... I wouldn't worry too much yet though. The weather changes so quickly! I've heard not to even bother looking at the forecast until you're like 3 days out. We leave in the morning and it looks like sunny and mid 70s, I couldn't be happier!

As far as Santa, I don't think you'll see him in the resort... I've seen him in the parks and DTD but never in a resort.

I hope your trip is magical regardless of the weather! :)

No resort Santa's in WDW? Oh, that's too bad. It was so nice to squeeze in Santa at The Grand in Disneyland before dinner at Napa Rose.

Where is the best place to see Santa in the parks?

We will be there Friday morning and I just checked accuweather.com a few minutes ago, and it's looking pretty good! Highs in the mid 70s, lows in the 50s and sunny. I guess it's still early and that could change, but so far, so good! We are about 2 hours north and it's COLD, so I guess it's going to warm up a bit this week.

Have a great trip! We are so excited!

Do bring clothes that layer well. It was 39 this morning. Now it is 49. Still chilly

We arrive Thursday also! I've been checking Accuweather every day-they have the 15 day forecast, whereas weather.com only has the 10 day. I've noticed a pattern. One day, the forecast looks great; the next day, there's rain in the forecast. The it goes back to looking pretty nice. Temps seem to alternate as well from warmer to cooler. Today it looks great. I'm hoping that since we are getting so close, this forecast is pretty accurate, but I've read the posts that say not to even look until 2-3 days out. I will still be taking layers, a hat, and gloves just in case! I was there two years ago when it was 33 degrees the night we arrived. I'm also packing my bathing suit in case I have a chance to enjoy an afternoon at Stormalong Bay. I want to be prepared! Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter