Arrangement of furniture in studios

Lyndarella

All my dreams are coming true
I have not stayed in all the studios, but I thought the arrangement of the furniture at the studio at BCV to be strange. The TV is lined up with the bed, and the table and chairs are in front of the couch. You have to sit on the bed to watch TV, and the table and chairs are as far from the kitchenette as possible. Does that seem backward to anyone else, or is it just me?

It seems to be about the same as the studio I stayed in at BW. I dunno, maybe they figured people would want more room to maneuver around the table than to put the table and chairs across from the bed and next to the kitchenette? Yeah, you could then have the tv across from the sofa, but couldn't you just turn the tv set so it's easily viewed from the sofa?

This is the same set-up at:
BWV
BCV
VWL
BLT
SSR
AKL/V

The TV is adjustable (can be turned) so that it is viewable from the couch.

The only studio where I thought the furniture arrangement was a little strange was in the value studios at AKV. There the bed is by the sliding glass door, rather than the sofa. Since those studios are often pool view, it's sometimes a little noisy. Besides, since I stay in value studios only when I'm solo, the nearness to the door kind of creeps me out!

I understand what you are saying but haven't ever had an issue watching the TV from the sofa. And since we always watch a little bit in bed before going to sleep it's much easier to do since it's lined up with the bed. And easier to sit in a way to view at a slight angle from the sofa.

The table and chairs - thought that was a desk. ;) We really don't eat in the room when we have a studio.

I have not stayed in all the studios, but I thought the arrangement of the furniture at the studio at BCV to be strange. The TV is lined up with the bed, and the table and chairs are in front of the couch. You have to sit on the bed to watch TV, and the table and chairs are as far from the kitchenette as possible. Does that seem backward to anyone else, or is it just me?

The table and chairs take up more space than the television (it's flatter than the table and chairs). So only when the sleeper sofa is open is it tight at the end of the sleeper sofa. There has to be more room to get past the end of the bed and the table being there wouldn't allow that space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter