Armed Forces Salute Ticket Question

donaldsgirl

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We are going down for a short trip 4/3-4/9 and we are purchasing the Armed Forces Salute tickets w/t park hopper and water parks and more options. My question is when do these tickets actually expire, normal tickets expire 14 days after its first use. Since we are down for 5 full days and the tickets are for 4 days..ect..I just didn't want to get a rude surprise on our 5th day and possibly miss a day at a park. THANKS!!

I have mine in my hand, They expire on Oct 1st, 2011. They do have a black out date april 17 - april 23 at all parks and july 4 for MK only. You do not have to use them all at once so you will be fine. Have a wonderful stay.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #17, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter