• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arizona/Utah - Sept. 06

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this trip. We were also scheduled for a September trip last year. We moved it to this year but then cancelled altogether. I don't think we will be travelling until 2022. I still definitely want to do this adventure.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this trip. We were also scheduled for a September trip last year. We moved it to this year but then cancelled altogether. I don't think we will be travelling until 2022. I still definitely want to do this adventure.
It was Great!! The guides Tiffany and Kira were Fantastic as are all of the other guides that we have had. A little disappointed that our Native Navajo Dancers could not make it due to an medical emergency.

Attachments

• IMG_0260 (6).JPG
    IMG_0260 (6).JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter