Are you done with SmallWorlds until the Public Release?

Are you done with SmallWorlds until the Public Release?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
I am. It's getting boring playing Jungle Ape or whatever, trying to pass it when I know I can't.

Heh. I had to chuckle when I saw this topic. Yes, I've stopped playing since they changed that last mission to include that Ape game. I would have preferred they fixed the bug in the minigolf game, because I really can't stand the arcade type games. So, until some new missions become available, I'm not there so much.

Possibly. I haven't played in a while, but it really wasn't my choice. One thing I really liked about SmallWorlds is that I could play it from work. I never got that luxury with VMK. Now, I can't do that any longer and I usually become too preoccupied at home to think about playing. So basically, my reason for not playing isn't boredom, just preoccupation.

The ape game is easy to get the score. Just shoot everything and pop the blue bubbles afterwards. When you get to the snake level, just run around and shoot him until he turns completely blue. Now he can not hurt you, but you need to stay away from him so you dont kill him and move to the next level(which get harder). Just run around and collect the fruit.

Nah, I have just been real busy, I will be sure to get back in there this weekend :)

I'm still really enjoying it and looking forward to what they have in store next. Though I have noticed fewer familiar names on lately, and I don't usually stay long if I can't find somebody to chat with.
Lately the little kids there who think being shocking and having a potty mouth makes them look big have been getting on my nerves more than I should allow them to. I guess I'm still adjusting to the looser rules but boy I'm making good use of my boot.
:hippie: Mamacita

Nope...RL just got in the way! Might get on later tonight and roam around a little bit...I'm guessing there aren't any new missions lately??

I am not on that much right now. I started enthusiastically but lately when I'm on I have a hard time finding people to talk to. It seems whenever I'm on no one from here is. It took 2 weeks to get done with the three person mission because it seemed to take forever to find helpful people.

i haven't been on in a long time and they banned me for a day for doing something bad i didn't do

i haven't been on in a long time and they banned me for a day for doing something bad i didn't do

Wow, they are banning :eek: After some of things I saw being said in public areas I thought anything goes in this game. What did they say you did?

Seems like I can't catch anyone on line in this game anymore. I'm still stuck on the games mission and I'm bored with that, so I haven't been on as much.

Wow, they are banning :eek: After some of things I saw being said in public areas I thought anything goes in this game. What did they say you did?

Seems like I can't catch anyone on line in this game anymore. I'm still stuck on the games mission and I'm bored with that, so I haven't been on as much.

Me too. I'm pretty much done with Smallworlds because I can never find anyone on :confused3

It takes a lot to get banned, and a staff person told me they give you a chance to explain and dispute the report before they implement the ban.

Me too. I'm pretty much done with Smallworlds because I can never find anyone on :confused3

Yep. There's really not that much to do if there's no one on unless you just want to sit and play arcade games for nothing all day long.

I have not spent any time in the game for a week and finally checked in tonight when a friend commented I was missing. There is a lot to like about the game, I just do not find it for me. A little too socially geared, not that I don't love my friends but I am really missing a game I can really play The arcade games I can pretty much find anywhere and they earn me no credit. The Missions are mildly entertaining but I was never a quest fan. I will continue to drop in for messages and to visit now and then most likely - even after Beta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!