Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol to the pool?

I should warn you that the blender in the room..

What? I don't recall any blender.

Here's an idea the our local Sam's club sells these great 'On The Border' margarita buckets.

Real tough to use - add booze and freeze. 24 hours later you get great slushy margaritas, they make a strawberry daiquiri bucket too. (The rough part is waiting the 24 hours.)

Anyway a few buckets would be great for your gang of 44. Get your supplies off site you wil save a ton over the Screen Door General Store prices.

Filling sport bottles with gin & tonic is also good for pool trips.

LOL - Maybe the proximity to my own fridge is why I am not a big pool hopper.

That's a great idea, we use Sam's and BJ's up here in NY,and Publix down in Fla. Do you know if they have a Sam's in Orlando? I don't remember them having a blender in the two bedroom, but do remember seeing one in the GV.

I think the blender is tucked away in a lower cabinet not left out on the counter.
Andrea

Can you still buy those psuedo leather bags that hold wine? You know the kind us old hippies had that squirted wine into your mouth?:pinkbounc

After reading this thread on Friday, I just happened to be in the grocery store picking up some last minute itmes for our DIS cookout. As I wandered past the beer, I noticed that a certain brand of beer was available IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS! Maybe it's been there all along. Do you suppose that they will eventually offer wine in plastic bottles?

TAKE I-4 EAST TO SAND LAKE ROAD,SAND LAKE EAST A COUPLE MILES,THERE IS A SAM'S CLUB ON THE RIGHT ALONG WITH A WAL-MART AND OTHER SHOPS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter