Are you a Sun worshiper...

I like to be comfortable. Not hot or cold. I prefer wearing pants and t shirts. Hate wearing shorts or overly heavy clothes.

I like summer, but I hate our summer because in July and early August our temps are I. The 40C range with the humidity. There’s usually a two week stretch where it feels like you’re walking in a sauna as soon as you get out of a/c.

I’ve decided this year is the year I get a tan. I have a balcony with direct sunlight for about 4-5 hours a day so I’ve taken to sitting outside in small bursts to get some sun. I’ve had a few 2nd degree burns from back in my teens where I didn’t have sunscreen and spent 8 hours at the beach. They were so, so painful that I’m very careful now.

I like temps in the 60’s to 70’s. Not a huge fan of winter or the hottest days of summer. I never purposely tan and if I am in direct sun for too long I start to feel unwell.

I am on meds that make me super susceptible to sun burns and on one holiday - my second worst ever - I fell asleep in the sun! First degree burns all over my legs - I couldn't stand, I was in such agony for the whole week. Even walking to the bathroom was torturous. Fortunately the resort had a medical centre in it and they treated me for the paid and I managed to get room service, but it just hurt So. Much.

I don’t like either extreme. If I could find somewhere that was sunny and 75 degrees year round, I would be happy. I guess that’s why snowbirds were invented . . .

100%, and I’m working 1/2 days all week. Today I floated from 1-4, it’s HOT here, hotter than Florida and Cuba , and I love it. 😊
I have less pain, less depression, I just feel better all around.

It is early to be this hot, and it won’t stay this way, so I am taking full advantage of it 🌈

I enjoy the sunshine, but my tolerance for really hot, humid days, and really cold days has diminished with age. Fortunately, often when you are starting to tire of one or the other, the season is changing.

I top out at around 80 degrees. Less if I am doing yard work. But I love a sunny fresh day over the 3- 4 months of gray we get in the winter.

I do NOT like hot weather, and I am not a fan of cold weather either. I love it when it is 65-75. I am OK with it, as long as it doesn't exceed 80.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter