Are you a dog or cat person?

Are you a dog or cat person?

• Dog

• Cat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am 100% a dog person. I've had dogs since i was an infant. (my favorite dog EVER is my current buddy - a pembroke welsh corgi) I've never really understood the whole cat thing...they seem awfully aloof and disinterested to be a pet I would consider, but to each their own!

I couldn't vote in the poll because there was no "both" option. I love my cat and dog equally!

I didn't vote either...I love both dogs and cats. :sunny:

I am a cat person who can live with a dog. When I met DH he had the sweetest American Eskimo named Pepper. If we get another dog I wouldn't mind another American Eskimo. Both boys really want a dog, but it isn't the right time. Maybe in another year.

100% cat person. Nobody in my family has ever owned a dog, but everyone has had several cats. I love them!! Some dogs are OK, but none compare to my kitties.

Cats, have 8 and one dog. Since DS rescued several of the ones we have you can tell I am raising a cat lover too. And DH has always been a cat person also. Years ago in renting our first apt. our first question was do you allow cats.

Yeah, why either or? I love all animals. :dog: :cat: And they're not competitors.

222704-bigthumbnail.jpg

Same here! :thumbsup2

Cat person all the way. I like to walk and play with dogs but I prefer to pet and snuggle with a cat.

I no longer have pets as my children are allergic.

Ana

I can't pick! All my life I've had cats (ALWAYS wanted a dog..would cry myself to sleep sometimes!) But I always considered a cat person, just because that's all I had ever had. But, 6 months ago, my boyfriend and I adopted a puppy, and the first month or so of having him, i declared myself a cat person!!!! :rotfl:

However, after living with him for 6 months now, I love him, and am now a dog and a cat person :)
I like dogs because they're more of a companion, but I like cats because they're not as much work, and you can just leave them be lol

I was raised with dogs and my hubby was raised with cats so to keep everyone happy we have equal numbers of each. Currently we have a Bassett hound and a brother/sister pair of Australian Retrievers and 3 cats

Cat. They are independent and generally quiet. I also like that they MAY cuddle with you on a cold night...assuming they feel like it! Plus you can leave them home alone for a weekend. We currently have two cats and once they are gone...no more pets due to allergies.

I currently have a cat so I said cat. I normally call myself a dog person, because we always had dogs growing up.

You need a both.

Both! Proud pet parent of 2 shih tzus and 6 cats! Love that all my fur babies have such different personalities from snuggle buddies to one that is a total loaner and another that is just outrageously neurotic, lol! They all provide hours of entertainment and unconditional love!

Dog. Golden Retriever. So loveable! Easy to train ;) Makes me exercise. Protects me. Even though all a burglar would have to do is pet him and give him some chicken. :rotfl: But his bark is loud.

I love cats too. But we live up against the foothills and have lost two to coyotes. Even the house cat who was declawed, but he slipped out one evening. It was horrible. I put him in my room when we had guests. When they left, I saw my bedroom door open. Panic. Horrible to think about what happened to him. I'm still hoping someone found him and kept him. Put signs up and everything. It's not fair to have cats where I live. Many signs up weekly.

My Golden will want to chase at the coyote and they run from him. I've seen some stare downs. :faint: Coyotes are getting braver and braver.:scared1:

I'm a Dog person with two cats and no dogs:laughing: I really, really want another dog but I just won't do it. There is no one home all day anymore and we love to get away. So, we got one cat for DD three years ago and another feral adopted us about a year ago.

Whoever said that cats were easier than dogs apparently haven't had a cat like my Maine Coon. What a pain in the butt he is. My many dogs never created the havoc he does...the upside, and the real reason we got cats is the ability to leave them home for long periods of time without anyone there.

Yea, I don't like one of them but I do love him and I know he loves me...he follows me around the house until I provide a lap (just one of his more annoying habits):rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter