Are we missing anything with our ADR's ?

Nebraska_Disney

DIS Veteran
Any thoughts on places you would feel are better than what we have planned or you would not recommend for our March trip? There are 4 of us myself, wife, son (11), daughter (7).. I had a few, but we wanted to try some new places this trip. The places marked with a * are noted as places we have never tried on past trips

Tues: San Angel Inn*
Wed: Chef Mickey(dinner)
Thus: Coral Reef
Fri: Cape May*(dinner)
Sat: Ohana (dinner)
Sun: Tusker House (Breakfast)*
Sun: Be Our Guest (Dinner)*
Mon: Tony's*

We enjoyed both San Angel Inn and Tony's, despite the bad reviews they get on here. I'm actually sad we avoided SAI for so long; it's become one of our must-do's based on our lunch there last trip.

I will say we didn't care for the salsa at SAI the or the chicken parmesan at Tony's. Everything else we got at both places were great, though, and we had good service at both.

We enjoyed both San Angel Inn and Tony's, despite the bad reviews they get on here. I'm actually sad we avoided SAI for so long; it's become one of our must-do's based on our lunch there last trip.

I will say we didn't care for the salsa at SAI the or the chicken parmesan at Tony's. Everything else we got at both places were great, though, and we had good service at both.

I agree about Tony's my family always loves lunch or dinner here. The flatbreads are amazing!

Is your Cape May for dinner or breakfast?

We just had dinner there for the first time last week & LOVED it!!!!

We'll be eating there twice next trip!!!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

I've eaten at SAI once. It was OK. I live in Texas and get pretty good Mexican food here. Enough said. LOL
I haven't eaten at Chef Mickey's in years. When we did it was OK.
I loved Coral Reef.
Cape May - LOVED; both breakfast and dinner! Crabs were awesome!
I've been trying for O'Hana; never had any luck gettin in:(
I ate at Tusker House on last trip just a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed it very much!!
Have not eaten at BOG
Enjoyed Tony's a few years ago.....I think I ate Spaghetti and it was OK

Nebraska_Disney said:
Cape May is for dinner (Clam Bake :-) )

It is SO GOOD!!! My family liked it more than Narcoossee's!!!! :faint:

I hope you love it, too!!!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

We did Cape May on our last trip for both breakfast and dinner and count us in the minority...we didn't really enjoy it. I am from New England though, so I'm probably a seafood snob. LOL

I am starting to think that we should probably dine at all the places that get the worst reviews though because we really seem to like those more. So hearing the San Angel and Tony's usually get bad reviews means we will probably love them and we are considering both for our next trip.

We did Cape May on our last trip for both breakfast and dinner and count us in the minority...we didn't really enjoy it. I am from New England though, so I'm probably a seafood snob. LOL

I am starting to think that we should probably dine at all the places that get the worst reviews though because we really seem to like those more. So hearing the San Angel and Tony's usually get bad reviews means we will probably love them and we are considering both for our next trip.

:lmao:
We love San Angel, too! :lovestruc

Never tried Tony's...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter