Are they serving the Dole Whip drinks on the Wish? Thanks

I haven’t been on the Wish, but just to manage expectations, I can say that the “Dole Whips” on the Magic and Fantasy were not just like the ones in the parks.

I haven’t been on the Wish, but just to manage expectations, I can say that the “Dole Whips” on the Magic and Fantasy were not just like the ones in the parks.
I had a Dole Whip on Disney Fantasy it was lovely it was like an Ice cream and the man at Frozone treats bar was friendly.

Watched a video tour of the Wish; said they got some on a deck 12 Forward
View attachment 750060

and found this info. Everyone reports it as a consistency more like a smoothie or slushie instead of the creamy soft serve (my words) we are used to. I had some on the Magic last Spring and found this to be true there.

View attachment 750061
Thanks for the info. On prior cruises, they offfered with the option to add alcohol. I did this and the first time, they seperated. The second time I asked them to blend the alcohol in with it for a really delicious drink. Blending made all the difference v just adding alcohol (it really was hard to try to stir them together).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter