• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are they charging for Netgrocer deliveries at BWV

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hi everyone,

I have been hearing rumors of some of the resorts charging to accept deliveries from home or from netgrocer, and holding them until you arrive. Is BWV doing this? Thanks!

I believe someone on the board called about this a few months ago and the response was no they were not charging at BWV.

Anyone remember???

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

I remember reading the same thing. However afterwards I think I read on the Resort Board that someone *was* charged for a delivery. Maybe DVC resorts are exempt? Hopefully someone else will have more info as I'd like to use netgrocer for our trip in June.

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

DVC resorts have been saying no but the way policies change, I'd give them a call to find out what today's policy is. ;) My guess is that the package fee has something to do with the conference hotels (BWV is one). Many hotels charge fees for the materials that conference folks have sent. Sounds like WDW may be starting up this practice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter