Are they better than Cinnabon?

Elliesmommy

Mouseketeer
I keep reading about the cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery at the MK. In your opinion are they better and more gooey than a Cinnabon?

I love cinnabons!

Big Cinnabon fan here too :thumbsup2

I love looking at all the goodies but usually don't get anything cause I assume I'll be disapointed! What's worse then drolling over a delicious looking cake, pastry, etc and having it be dry from sitting out all day. I know the turnover of items has to quick at a place like Main Street Bakery so I made a conscious decision this trip to actually buy something!

I'd love to hear opinions on the cinnamon roll as well :)

DW and DS loved it! It was so big they shared one! I had a cheese danish and it served as breakfast for me. We always go right at rope drop. We were the first in line and actually got a seat. After they have been open for 15 minutes or so you need to wait for seats, though the turnover is pretty quick!

They are super huge and super delicious!! My husband and I usually share one. Oh, and we never had one that was dry.

I'm in the minority here, I like Main Street Bakery's better! I'm not a big fan of Cinnabon.

Main Street Bakery's cinnamon rolls are pretty good, but IMO they don't come close to a warm, fresh Cinnabon.

Main Street Bakery's cinnamon rolls are pretty good, but IMO they don't come close to a warm, fresh Cinnabon.

My Main Street Bakery cinnamon roll was just ok last week. I haven't had a fresh out of the oven Cinnabon in a while, I think it's time to go back and get one so I can compare (again) :thumbsup2

Not sure about Main St Bakery, but the one from the Boardwalk bakery was nasty and dry. I couldn't even finish it!

Now, thanks to this post, I am craving Cinnabon...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter