Are these pins still available at WDW?

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I'm planning my next trip to WDW and I always like to attempt to complete a set of mystery box pins while I'm there. There are two sets that came out several months ago that I was wondering if a recent visitor could tell me if they're still available? I would also like to know, if they are still for sale, if you feel they will still be available come my trip in early October?

The two sets I'm most interested in are the Barnstormer reveal/conceal set and the Splash Mountain reveal/conceal set.

If neither of these are available any longer, could you name a few (or all, if you know them) of the mystery pin sets that are currently for sale in the parks? Thanks for your help.

i have some friends who went to disneyworld last november and brought me back a box of the splash mountain set. i was at disneyworld in january and couldn't find them anywhere. i do not know what sets are currently available.

I'm planning my next trip to WDW and I always like to attempt to complete a set of mystery box pins while I'm there. There are two sets that came out several months ago that I was wondering if a recent visitor could tell me if they're still available? I would also like to know, if they are still for sale, if you feel they will still be available come my trip in early October?

The two sets I'm most interested in are the Barnstormer reveal/conceal set and the Splash Mountain reveal/conceal set.

If neither of these are available any longer, could you name a few (or all, if you know them) of the mystery pin sets that are currently for sale in the parks? Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter