Are these good prices for Buffalo to MCO?

bande

Mouseketeer
I am looking at flights from Buffalo to MCO for Thurs. Feb.2nd to Sun. or Mon. Feb. 12th or 13th. I found a Southwest flight at the perfect times we need for $108 going down and $128 returning (both Sun. or Mon.) before taxes. There are 4 of going so I would prefer to fly Jetblue and have my seats already reserved, but my kids are older and it won't be the end of the world if we can't sit together - in fact, they are young teens and would probably prefer to be at the opposite end of the plane from us! These certainly aren't the best rates I have seen as I have been watching the other airlines, but the flights are non-stop and perfect times. Need advice on your opinions of the prices or whether to wait it out for prices to change since our trip isn't until Feb. Thanks for your suggestions.

We searched and searched for our flights for our upcoming trip. We finally booked Air Transat out of Pearson Int'l for $209 roundtrip each (before taxes and fees of course). You still have time before Feb, so I would continue to look around for a lil while longer.

Air Transat was by far the lowest we could find. Even if we had wanted to drive and fly out of Buffalo.

I'm waiting for Southwest to open up past March 9th for March break but the cheapest one way fare for March 9th was $162 :scared1:

I am looking at flights from Buffalo to MCO for Thurs. Feb.2nd to Sun. or Mon. Feb. 12th or 13th. I found a Southwest flight at the perfect times we need for $108 going down and $128 returning (both Sun. or Mon.) before taxes. There are 4 of going so I would prefer to fly Jetblue and have my seats already reserved, but my kids are older and it won't be the end of the world if we can't sit together - in fact, they are young teens and would probably prefer to be at the opposite end of the plane from us! These certainly aren't the best rates I have seen as I have been watching the other airlines, but the flights are non-stop and perfect times. Need advice on your opinions of the prices or whether to wait it out for prices to change since our trip isn't until Feb. Thanks for your suggestions.

We have just gone through the pain of finding good deals this year. I created another thread on this.

I think these prices are reasonable. We were able to get ours for November for 99.00 one way (89.00 with coupon valid for flights until November) and 124.00 the return with AirTran. My preference would be Southwest (free checked bags) but they were nowhere close to those prices.

Camilo

I think those Prices are good and I would book.
Mine over March break break were $139, but with Jet blue, so I don't min paying a bit more to fly with them. Very little changes with flight times, and a very reliable if something goes wrong weather wise, unlike AIRTRAN!!!!

That being said, AIRTRAN has a $109 out of BUF to Mco March 9th, nonstop....
Add 6 for seats, and $20 for a bag.....
About the same I guess. I just don't like dealin with AIRTRAN....
But maybe someone else might like that flight....

If it were me I would wait for a while. I booked at the end of January for March break this year and got our tickets for $220 each all in. That is a lot more than I'm used to paying but I expected that since it was MB I would be paying more. I was very happy with the price I got for non stop flights on SW. The only thing that I had to give in on was taking a later flight down....I wanted the morning flight but instead had to take a mid day. the difference was only about 3 hours but the fare difference was $100 so that made it worth it.

We go to WDW every year in August and generaly book the flight around the end of May to early June. This year I didn't get my flight booked until the end of June.....I thought we would have to drive down as the fares were up over $325 per person. The most I have paid for that time of year is about $150. Anyway, I got lucky and a sale came up that got us flights at $185 per person. Still a fair bit higher than I'm used to but gas is up this year and at some point fares have to increase across the board. I'm very happy with the price I got and that really is the key to the whole thing....book what you are happy with whether that be a price or a schedule.

I would book that!!! Those are fairly good prices. and considering you are at the beginning of what is college and university spring break, those rates might actually start to go up in time. In reality, the prices aren't bad. It would be too bad if you waited and prices would go up. If you happy with the price, I would take it:) Not wait.

I would book. I've gotten flights for cheaper BUT those are few and far between. Anything around 100$ plus or minus about 40$ is a great deal.

I would book. I've gotten flights for cheaper BUT those are few and far between. Anything around 100$ plus or minus about 40$ is a great deal.

Agreed!:thumbsup2

If you book and the price drops, you can get a southwest credit for a future flight. If you wait, you might miss out. Flights are a lot more expensive this year then last.....

Just my opinion. I know it's tough to know....
I am happy I am done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter