• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any storage spots?

ebenmax

DIS Veteran
My DH and I were wondering if Disney offers DVC members any place to store items from one trip to the next such as pool toys or other items that are a pain to tote back and forth.

Is there any place like this? If so, what is the cost?

Thanks -

Ellen

We were in on the Beta test and it is awsome! We actually ended up with a second stay at WDW unexpectedly in February (after checking out 3 days earlier) and they got the box back to us with all our stuf. Made that 2nd stay actually doable.

We just returned from WDW on Saturday and were also lucky enough to trial the Owners Locker. It is wonderful and now I can't imagine living without it!

I am hooked on Owners Locker as well. Now that some of my stuff is staying behind in Florida, I really feel like WDW is my second home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter