Are there any new codes for DisneyStore.com?

PrincessMom98

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I just tried to use the BACKTOSCHOOL04 code and it said that it does not exist. Does anyone if it has expired or if there is a new one out yet?

Thanks for the help!

I just checked mousesavers and it does look like that code expired 8/30. They don't have a new oone listed but I'd keep checking this board and that site as both seem to get them listed very quickly.

I have an order I would like to place so I am bumping this thread in case someone finds a new code

thanks
jennifer

I have an order I would like to place so I am bumping this thread in case someone finds a new code

thanks
jennifer

Spooky 20 - can be used on costumes. They are doing free shipping too till sept 7 and have some costumes 25% off!
Hope this helps,
Bartty

I just used this code and got 10% off of two clothing items. Also, right now, lots of things are on sale plus if you spend $75 or more you get free shipping.

Have a good one!

:wave2:

Henduck
I did not see were shipping is free for orders over 75.00 is there a code? My order total was 88.00 and there was shipping charges they are going to add. Thanks for you help

I think the free shipping ended on Sept 3rd. I used the HALLOWEEN2004 code and got 10% and free shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter