• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are There Any More Ideas?

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
About Nova Scotia. Thanks to all of you that have already replied. I wanted to add that money is no issue here. How about the night life. Is Halifax very cosmopolitain? We're not sure if we want to leave one big city to go to another. Thanks

Hmmmm..... I'd love to give you some more suggestions ILUVDXL, but I'm not certain as to exactly what you're looking for.

Halifax is the largest city in the province... but it is hardly comparable to Boston! It has a nice waterfront area and downtown district with shopping, restaurants etc.. The "night life" is concentrated in mostly 1 area, so it is possible to avoid if you wish. (Bar district) Halifax offers many larger hotels as well as a lovely variety of Bed & Breakfasts/Inns.

If you would prefer to avoid Halifax all together there are MANY smaller towns to consider. There are some resorts that aren't TOO far from the ferry, and there are MANY, MANY B&B's to choose from.

Everyone is different... (not certain if your party is just 2, or +kids?)... My personal preference would be to spend the time visiting the smaller, picturesque villages of NS, choosing smaller Inns for accomodations, and spending my days exploring the local shops, restaurants, etc..

Let me know what "kind" of vacation you're looking for, and I can narrow down some choices for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter