Are there any discounts available on PAP's?

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
Last time we bought PAP's we had a Disney Club Card and got, I believe, 10% off our passes. I don't believe that program exists anymore. Are there any other ways to get discounts on the passes? I figured if anyone knew it would be you guys.

Thanks a bunch

No discounts are currently available for AP's or PAP's. I really miss the DC!:(

Me too! I even looked at AAA site yesterday. I seem to recall you could get the passes from them and get some type of special parking pass.

Originally posted by Lanshark
Last time we bought PAP's we had a Disney Club Card and got, I believe, 10% off our passes. I don't believe that program exists anymore. Are there any other ways to get discounts on the passes? I figured if anyone knew it would be you guys.

Thanks a bunch

It was approx. 5% and no one but Disney sells them.

You can get park hopper passes from AAA and Diamond parking passes, but those only come if you purchase park passes,a vacation package or have a boyfriend that just goes in and asks for one. :)

or have a boyfriend that just goes in and asks for one.

I don't think my husband would go for the boyfriend idea;) unless of course it was REALLY good parking.

The only discounts on those that I'm aware of is Florida Resident and Cast Member. There is a lower renewal rate if you already ahve an AP or PAP.

Anne

Originally posted by Lanshark
I don't think my husband would go for the boyfriend idea;) unless of course it was REALLY good parking.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! You know I was speaking about mine, right? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter