Are the laundry rooms on Deck 7 near the Cat 11 rooms?

Scott Av

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I'm about to book a Cat 11 stateroom for Feb 2004. I'm hoping to request a stateroom located Mid-Ship on Deck 7. Does anyone know/recall if there are any Cat 11 staterooms on Deck 7 that would be unfavorable because it's located near the laundry room?

I've heard it is best to avoid having a stateroom near the laundry room.

Thanks!
Scott

I'm looking at a map from PassPorter's Field Guide that I just got. Deck 7 Laundry room is not near any cat 11's. Looks like it is across from cabins 7590, 7592, 7594 and 7596 all cat 5 cabins. Deck 6 has a laundry room near cat 11's.
We were in 2105 a cat 10 two cabins away from the laundry room and we didn't have any problems with noise or traffic.

We were in 7565 for a 4 day cruise in 1999. As I remember, the laundry room was down the hall towards the stern. We didn't notice any noise problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter