Are the 2 bedrooms at Copper creek smaller than Boulder Ridge?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
HI, I've seen the video of the 2 bedrooms at Copper creek, are they smaller than the Boulder Ridge 2 bedrooms? I was wondering if anyone knew the square footage of the new 2 bedrooms? The living room area looks small to me-what do you think?
Thanks!

HI, I've seen the video of the 2 bedrooms at Copper creek, are they smaller than the Boulder Ridge 2 bedrooms? I was wondering if anyone knew the square footage of the new 2 bedrooms? The living room area looks small to me-what do you think?
Thanks!

The WL rooms were 340 sq feet. There's nothing to suggest they didn't stay within the same footprint so 340x3=1020 sq ft. Reported size of the 2BR's at VWL has been 1071 so CCV would be a little smaller. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person but agree that they look smaller. The change in layout may be the reason.

I think your right about the layout-maybe with the kitchen set up the way it is, it doesn't give it more of an open feel. I'm very curious to see what people say about them after they've seen them in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter